Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Villages of India by Rukshana Hooda

I Love my India, hence have created many artworks on this series...!!!

Artworks in Charcoals, Acrylics, Texture, all created by Rukshana Hooda.



Lines from an Art Critic : "Her subject is never a story but a lyrical and takes you in a world of fantasy which is sublime in nature." 


Copyrights all reserved.


Travelling to the most exotic places all over India, gives me a high, going near the sea, river, brook, Watching the sunrise, sunset, clouds, nature has always fascinated me...!!!
I keep Watching people admiring nature or lost there, doing daily chores, all near the sea or river...that is so soothing, quiet, peaceful & serene, hence tried capturing it on my canvas...!!!


















2 comments:

  1. GREAT to view ur blog..The paintings depicted in the subject 'Village in India' are wonderful ..remarkable touching composition ..My congratulation for such remarkable art. My best compliments Rukshana

    ReplyDelete